Minimalist Botanical Embroidery Pattern PDF
PDF Instant Download and Video Tutorial. Beginner Embroidery with 4 embroidery stitches to practice: Chain Stitch, Closed Fly Stitch, Long and Short Stitch, Satin Stitch.
THE GARDEN PROJECT 2021 BY CREATOR EMBROIDERY
“The Garden is a love song, a duet between a human being and Mother Nature.” - Jeff Cox
Most designs were inspired by a small beautiful garden in the region of Brittany in the north west of France.
You will receive 1 digital file in PDF (15 pages, 8 MB) with careful design:
- Embroidery Pattern with Stencil: printable template size 5.1x3.5 inch/ 13x9 cm.
- List of materials and tools that you will need and how to transfer your pattern.
- Stitch guides and tips with detailed photos and video tutorials on Youtube.
- A color guide is included but feel free to be creative and have fun!
- DIY embroidery project ideas to relook your clothing and accessories.
All guides are in English.
These PDF patterns are suitable for intermediate level. The completion time may vary depending on embroidery skills and experience.
The colors may differ slightly in person due to the nature of monitor color settings.
Some pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
*This listing is for digital files only, which means you gain instant access to the PDF pattern and instruction once the checkout process has finished.*
All patterns are designed for personal use only and the pattern files (digital and/ or printed) should not be sold without prior consent from Creator Embroidery.
You will receive links to download the pattern file in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
We hope you enjoy stitching and we are excited to see your arts! Share your creations with @creator_embroidery. Join our community on Instagram.